Bereavement & Grief Counseling
Grief is the normal, natural response to the loss of someone. The grieving process is unique to each person and may result in emotional, physical, cognitive and spiritual changes.
Our bereavement staff is available to facilitate a safe and healing grief process for those adjusting to a loss due to death.
Our professional counseling staff offers the following services:
- Individual and/or family counseling related to the loss
- Support groups that provide a safe and caring place to meet with others with similar losses
- Workshops that provide a creative way to express one’s grief
- Educational workshops available to the community on topics related to grief
- Written educational materials on the topics of grief and loss
Grief Support Groups are available at various times through the year:
- Grief and Growth: A support group available for anyone who has experienced the death of someone
- Pathways: For women who have had a spouse or partner die
- First Tuesdays: A men’s breakfast group for those who have had a spouse or partner die
Click here for 2018 Grief Support Events